EU SD and Capacity Building 2016-2018
Since 2004, the four EU cross-sectoral social partners’ organisations - ETUC, BUSINESSEUROPE, CEEP and UEAPME - have jointly created, developed and run a number of activities under the “Integrated Projects of the EU Social Dialogue” (formerly the “Integrated Programme”). The Integrated Projects include project activities, research, expertise work, conferences, seminars, workshops and other types of meetings aiming to mobilise social partners at national and EU levels, and strengthen cooperation of social partners from all EU Member States as well as candidate countries.
The objective of the Integrated Projects is to foster the effective participation of national social partners in the EU social dialogue, and address challenges jointly identified.
Over the years, the Integrated Projects have proved to be a central tool for reinforcing the link between the national and European social dialogues, as well as identifying relevant issues for the EU social partners, sometimes with a clear link with their Autonomous Work Programme.
The below-listed events were organised to reach these objectives:
- Seminar on “Reinforcing the European social dialogue and industrial relations”, 20-21 September 2018, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Seminar on social partners’ involvement in the european economic governance process and the semester, 14 March 2018, Brussels, Belgium
- Seminar on “Reinforcing the European social dialogue and industrial relations”, 30-31 January 2018, Dublin, Ireland
- Seminar on “Reinforcing the European social dialogue and industrial relations”, 8-9 November 2017, Lisbon, Portugal
- Joint conference on the Framework of Actions on Youth Employment Achievements and Challenges Ahead, 20 June 2017, Brussels, Belgium
- Seminar on social partners’ involvement in the european economic governance process and the semester, 15 May 2017, Brussels, Belgium