Inclusive Labour Market (9th April 2014)
The European social partners organised a conference on the implementation of the 2010 autonomous framework agreement on Inclusive Labour Markets which was held in Brussels, Belgium, on Wednesday 9 April 2014 - Hotel Crowne Plaza.
The objective of this conference was to take stock of progress made in the implementation of the agreement since 2010 and review achievements in all EU Member States. This was also an opportunity to provide a space for national social partners to present and explain challenges encountered and how they have been addressed going forward.
- State-of-play of the implementation of the "ILM" agreement, Rebekah Smith, BUSINESSEUROPE & Juliane Bir , ETUC
- Caroline Rietbergen, FNV, Netherland : National social partner agreement on job-to-job guidance
- Birgit �bakke, Local Government Denmark: Collective agreements on social chapter and integration and training positions
- Mr Jan Dannenbring, German Confederation of Skilled Crafts (ZDH): Initiative Erstausbildung junger Erwachsene (Special introductory training for young persons)
- Ms Inga Sina, Employers' Confederation of Latvia (LDDK): Project on improving the vocational education system